What is Sex Therapy?
Sex is a very personal thing, and talking about it can be embarrassing. But talking is often the best thing you can do to improve your sex life.
All couples go through phases where they don’t have the time or energy for regular sex. It’s natural to want better sex and sometimes there are specific psychological or medical reasons for your difficulties.
Sex Therapy can help you if you’re experiencing difficulties in your love life and can help you to improve physical intimacy.
Whether you’re single, married or in a relationship, gay, lesbian or straight, Sex Therapy can help you to improve your sex life and to overcome any specific sexual dysfunctions.
Some of the common sex problems are:
- Have different sex drive
- Worried might to be addicted to sex
- Have problems with getting aroused and having an orgasm
- Have problems having or keeping an erection
- Stuck in the same routine
- Stopped having sex
- Dealing with sexual issues as you get older